RE: [Evolution] Assertion failure message when right-clicking news folder

Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
   Zach>   (2) gives the following warnings on startup --

   Looks like you have compiled OAF and Evolution into different
prefixes without setting OAF_PATH and GNOME_PATH properly.

That's it!  I let the tarball compile install into /usr/local, the
RPMs are in /usr/bin.

This is the first I've heard of OAF_PATH and GNOME_PATH.  What are
the rules for setting them properly?  I would guess they use the
standard PATH "dir1:dir2:..." syntax, but what directories do they
need to include (bin, lib, config files, etc.)?

And what FM would I RT about this?

  Does any of this ring a bell?

Ding! :^)

    Zach> I don't suppose the Helix .src.rpm is available?

  I am Cc:ing Jacob for this.

Great.  Jacob, is that something you already build and could easily
make available, or am I asking for something difficult?

Thanks Ettore,

Zach