Re: [Evolution] crash when accessing mail config

    mike> Hi I have run into a problem when trying to alter my mal
    mike> settings

    mike> Everytie I click on mail config the ail component dies This
    mike> happened after I was having great trouble donloading one of
    mike> y mail accounts and had to kill it

    mike> Any one any ideas of the cause/solution

  Can you give  us a stack trace?  Or  at least send us a  copy of the
stuff in your `~/evolution/config'?

--
Ettore