Re: [Evolution] How to use GPG support?

Ok, so I understand that when I compile from source with 0.5.1, I'm
supposed to have GPG support, right?  ./configure does find my
/usr/bin/gpg and sets all sorts of variables all through the source
tree.  I compile it, and I install it, and I run it.  I receive email
with
gpg-encrypted data.  It's not an attachment -- it's right  in the
document.  Evolution realizes that it's an encrypted message but
it gives me an error message:

"No GPG/PGP support available in this copy of Evolution"