[Evolution] Evolution on Thin clients?

Hi,  I have an old PC (clunker) setup as an X Terminal using LTSP
(www.ltsp.org) that is basically used by my partner to check her email
and browse the web etc.

Today I was using the xterminal and fired up Evolution.  The Shell
works, but thats about it, the default folders are listed in the folder
view, no directories or vFolders...  The Shortcut bar is using the GMC
folder icons rather than the standard icons.  I get no folder displayed
for every folder I click on and no tool bars.

Popping back to my main box and logging in (still logged in on the
xterm) I can fire up evolution (while the broken version is still
running) and all is fine...

So I go back the the xterminal, log out and log back on as leanne who
has not started to use evolution yet, I start evo up and it works
fine...

Logging out of the xterm and logging in to the main machine as leanne
again and evolution does not work, it gives the same result I got on the
xtermianl except that it displays the correct icons in the shortcut bar.

But of a bummer...

  Rob Brown-Bayliss