Re: [Evolution] Imap Problem

Could you explain bug #1 for me? I have a bunch of subfolders in my IMAP
test account and they all display for me (except for a few hours the other
day when danw rewrote that chunk of code but that's CVS not 0.5.1).

Ok, I've my IMAP ACCOUNT with INBOX & 10 subfolders...
With Netscape Messanger I see all of them...
With Evolution I see only INBOX and 2 subfolders... (the other 8 that I
create with netscape after use Evolution for first time don't appear.

As for bug #2...
Evolution currently updates IMAP mail in 2 ways - first, whenever you do an
operation to an IMAP folder (reading a message for example), it will update
the message list if any new mail has arrived. The other way is a timer
event. Every ~10 minutes or so, the IMAP code sends a NOOP command to the
server and if there is new mail, the server will reply that it's gotten new
mail and Evolution will grab those headers.
A *lot* of people have gotten confused and report that it isn't updating
mail because they hit the "Get Mail" button and nothing happens. I just
want to make sure that's not the case here...

mmm, it could be...

greets.
Gabriel