Date: 19 Sep 2000 23:23:23 +0500
To: evolution helixcode com
From: "Bruce P. Morin" <bpmorin safepointetech com>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Sent Basket

Hello All,

I took a look at the sent basket today and wouldn't it be better if it
displayed the "TO" information as opposed to the "FROM" info? In my
case, they are all from me, so I need to look at the subject info the
narrow my search.

Just my opinion. Keep up the great work!!!!

--

Bruce P. Morin
SafePoint E-Technology Group, LLC.

"If everyone is thinking alike,