[Evolution] Bugs

Ok.  I've just noticed a couple of bugs right now.  Consequently, one
bug led to the discovery of the second.  One bug (I think it is a bug)
is that if you have multiple "filter on demands" setup and try to
execute only a single one of those, all of the filters on demand get
executed.
The second bug that I found is in the copy mail option.  If I copy a
normal message to another folder (like copying it back into the inbox
from a folder called archived) it marks it as deleted. I understand that
the move option would mark it as deleted but why does the copy option do
that as well.
Anyway, evolution is looking better and better each release and is
becoming ever so stable in its performance.  I think I've had this
running for 4 days straight without a crash in any of the components :)

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part