Re: [Evolution] html format for e-mail (how do you exclude certain individuals)

I normally send everything in html code but at the college where I work
my window using friends use groupwise which hates html e-mail.  How can
I turn it off for only mail that I send to those users?

The "HTML" checkbox menu item in the composer's format menu determine
whether the mail will be sent plain text or html. So you can just turn
that off while editting that message, and it will send plain text.

We'd talked about having a "wants HTML mail" field in the addressbook,
and having a "only send HTML mail to people who want it" option in the
composer. Not sure what's become of that.

-- Dan