[Evolution] yet another evolution related question

In the Evolution main window, is there a way to display only icon in the
toolbar.
I'm used to have the choice between Icon&Text and Icon only. But I
haven't found a way to set my preference. When the text is displayed,
the toolbar is too big and the window can't fit in my 800*600 display
(and I can't decrease the window size).

How can I select the language used to check my mail with aspell. I would
like to be able to chose a language in each mail. Actually the English
dictionary is used to check my french mail but all my setting indicate
French (LC_ALL & co = "fr").

Christophe ...