[Evolution] Doesn't work at all.

Used Helix Update to install the latest (0.5) of Evolution on a RH6.2
system.  When the app is starting I get and error stating something like:

Error while "Loading Sent Folder":  Could not create folder "/mbox":  No
such file or directory.

Click OK will allow Evolution to start but then clicking (or using) any of
the mail related folders while result in a similar error.

What do I need to configure in order to get this working?  You name it I'll
try it!  I went into folder properties and change from mr and mbox and back
an forth.  Now I do not get the specific error when click on a folder.  I
had to copy the mbox file and index over to Trash though.  Although, I now
don't get any errors, I can not delete any mail.  It draws a line through it
but never disappears.  Any ideas?