[Evolution] Excellent work but ...

Hi guys,

Your work has been excellent. I am at 0.5.1 or something. I even like
the spell checker.

However when are we going to have all the email showing in INBOX? And
when will we be able to unsubscribe from folders while in IMAP?

I know you work hard and I am being impatient.

While you are at it, where are the workgroup properties? Or maybe I am
blind?

I am of course talking about the real thang (like outlook - (bugs +
insecurity)). Like requesting meeting from people with
accept/reject/tentative buttons, and also online meetings.

We could even use some helix network for online meetings?

Have fun and take care!