[Evolution] Ev. 0.5.1 issues

Hello,
I just tried the new bug fix release of evolution.

It seems evolution can't read the addressbook.db file created with 0.4
or
0.4.1 version.
Clicking on the contact icon gets evolution to crash with a segfault
(reproducable)
following message on the terminal
:

joaquim kro:~$ evolution-addressbook
reload
Trying dir /usr/share/oaf
XXXXXX - initializing calendar factory!!!
evolution-mail: Yeeeh! We have an owner!
*** Message -- STARTING Loading Drafts Folder
*** Message -- FINISH Loading Drafts Folder
*** Message -- STARTING Loading Outbox Folder
*** Message -- FINISH Loading Outbox Folder
*** Message -- STARTING Loading Sent Folder
*** Message -- FINISH Loading Sent Folder
/home/joaquim/evolution/vfolders.xml
Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-uih-menu.c: line 3004
(menu_toplevel_set_label): assertion `internal != NULL' failed.
about to register addressbook

And BTW, the html-editor-control process seems to be unable to exit
properly.
Each time I write a mail with evolution send it and then exit, the
html-editor-control process
is still in the list.

HTH

Thanks

--
UNIX is user friendly, it's just selective about who its friends are!