[Evolution] More IMAP comments

I am running 0.5 and accessing an IMAP server -- using stunnel to tunnel
an SSL connection from port 993 on the IMAP server to my machine on port
143.  I am able to see all of my mail when I start up evolution
(pointing it to localhost:143) and expunging and moving features work
great.  The problem is that the "Get Mail" button doesn't work -- to see
new mail, I have to quit Evolution and restart.  The IMAP server is
Netscape Messaging server (see server string/capabilities below).  I
read that the IMAP code is being rewritten, so this might be part of the
re-write.  If no one else is testing against this server, I will be glad
to do so....

[tcarter fletch tcarter]$ telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Netscape Messaging Multiplexor ready
abcd CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY STARTTLS IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 SCAN QUOTA LITERAL+ AUTH=PLAIN
AUTH=LOGIN XSENDER X-NETSCAPE
abcd OK CAPABILITY completed

Thanks-

-Troy