Re: [Evolution] Problems with Evolution 0.5

One last bit of information.  I am running this on Solaris 7
for sparc and the specific error in the window that pops up
telling me that evolution-addressbook has crashed is "Bus Error".

Uh, interesting. Can you please try to give us a stack trace? Please do
the following:

1) kill all the `evolution-*' processes, as well as the `wombat' one.

2) Run the addressbook under gdb (wait a few seconds to make sure the
addressbook component is initialized and registered on OAF).

3) Start the shell (`evolution') in a separate terminal window.

4) Get the addressbook to crash.

5) Type `bt' in gdb.

--
Ettore