Re: [Evolution] Drag and Drop and Palm Support

Jeff Hellman wrote:

I'm just curious as to when we'll see these features make it into
evolution.  I know both are planned, but they are important features (to
me at least) and I'm interested when we'll see them.

I'll let Jesse and Federico talk about DnD.

I'm currently working on the Palm stuff.  The 0.5 tarball can be
compiled with palm conduits support.  The To Do conduit works somewhat,
but some of the synch/merge semantics are really fleshed out. I would
classify it as "experimental" for 0.6 the support will be much more
complete for appointments and todos.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com