[Evolution] news errors in 0.5

Hello,

Ok I installed Evolution 0.5 and am trying to receive news.  I setup the
.newsrc-news.uwaterloo.ca and a .newsrc-news.ktchrn1.on.wave.home.com in
my home folder and used the mail configuration to setup evolution to use
those two news servers.  I can see the folders in the list when
evolution is running but I don't see any messages.  Here is the output
of evolution-mail to the terminal:

<--- Cut ---->
*** Message -- STARTING Scanning folders in "news://news.uwaterloo.ca";

gtkhtml-WARNING **: pspell error: I'm sorry I can't find any sutable
word lists for the language-tag "en".

received: 201 watserv3.uwaterloo.ca InterNetNews NNRP server INN 1.7.2
08-Dec-1997 ready (no posting).
no posting allowed
sending : LIST EXTENSIONS
received: 501 Bad command use
get_folder called on folder_name=/
*** Message -- MESSAGE
*** Message -- MESSAGE
*** Message -- MESSAGE
*** Message -- MESSAGE
*** Message -- FINISH Scanning folders in "news://news.uwaterloo.ca";
*** Message -- STARTING Scanning folders in
"news://news.ktchnr1.on.wave.home.com";
received: 200 @Home Canada News (Twister v1.2.0)
posting allowed
sending : LIST EXTENSIONS
received: 501 Bad Command Usage
get_folder called on folder_name=/
*** Message -- MESSAGE
*** Message -- FINISH Scanning folders in
"news://news.ktchnr1.on.wave.home.com";

<---- End Cut ---->

Both of the .newsrc files have groups listed in them.

Am I missing something?....

dan