Re: [Evolution] Problems with Evolution

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Iain wrote:

IMLIB ERROR: SHM can't get SHM Identifier for Shared XImage
             Falling back on XImages

At some point did you upgrade to a development kernel?
If so, have you set up the shmem filesystem?
I think the instructions are in linux/Changes if you need to do it.

Actually it is linux/Documentation/Changes
The information is located under the System utils section under the
category heading of Architectural changes.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I