Re: [Evolution] Oups

Hi,

        Evolution .5 looks most excellent.

        A bug: If I grab the right-hand boundary of the folder selection
        pane of the window and proceed to drag it, all looks well.
        Unfortunately, every time I return to that pane later, the
        right-hand boundary is still floating (following the mouse) as
        if I had just grabbed it again.

        I just checked--this same bug appears in .4.

Many thanks for evolution,

--
Alexander Russell, acr cse uconn edu
University of Connecticut