Re: [Evolution] Evolution and LDAP

On sam, 20 mai 2000 23:34:59 Chris Toshok wrote:
Jean-Michel Ardantz wrote:

Hi evrybody

I would like to know what are the two icons "Bigfoot" and "Netcenter" for
?
I have installed openldap RPM packages
openldap-1.2.9-6
openldap-devel-1.2.9-6

But i can't get Evolution compiled with it because the configure script
does
not find ldap ...

Checking for ber_get_tag in -llber... (cached) no
configure: warning: no ldap support present

did you install the openldap rpms after running configure once?  if so, you
need to remove config.cache when rerunning configure.

Thanks that was the problem. Now it's OK