[Evolution] Translation of po files

Hi

I have complete the Frensh fr.po translation and done a 'make install' in
evolution/po directory to re-generate the evolution.mo file.

It looks well but now i whould like to add the contact dialog box messages to
fr.po like it was done for the Dannish or Norvegian po files.

So I look into those file and tried to had the same to fr.po for exemple:

#: addressbook/contact-editor/e-contact-editor-strings.h:7
msgid "Contact Editor"
msgstr "Editer un contact"

#: addressbook/contact-editor/e-contact-editor-strings.h:8
msgid "_Full Name..."
msgstr "Nom complet..."

But after the installation, nothing is changing, the messages of the dialog box
are still in english.

What's wrong ?

Jean-Michel

email: jmardantz ifrance com