Re: [Evolution] Attachment overwriting

Now on to the bug: when saving an attachment, if the files already
exists, evolution crashes. it would be nice to have an overwriting
dialog :)

While we're talking about attachment saving, how about fixing the GTK
save file dialog (or writing a new one) where the filename is not
cleared when the user changes directory.  That really bugs me!

(also, if I press reply to a message from the mailing list, it does not
fix this?)

Ross Burton