[Evolution] IMAP/SSL, IMAP folders, and a couple other things

Hi,
        I'm starting to set up and use Evolution and I was wondering about
a number of options I can't seem to find or figure out how to set up.

  First, is there any option (or future option) for IMAP/SSL?

  Second, is there any way to specify which mailboxes on the remote machine
  to check?  Most (or many) other systems use ~/.mailboxlist to designate
  which boxes to check.

  Finally, is there any way to change the directory ~/evolution to something
  else?  I don't see a command line option to do that.

Thanks and this is all with evolution 0.4.1

--
  Matthew Harrell                          If you can't convince them,
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       confuse them...