Re: [Evolution] Fonts are too small!

I'm confused :-) Nothing new!   But, I've gone into Control Center and I
find HTML editor (with nothing about fonts) and nothing else even closely
related to HTML anything.  I "think" I'm running the latest version of
Helix everything.

As I wrote in a previous message, the "HTML viewer" capplet is actually
not available in the latest public release of GtkHTML. I was just
confused, as I am currently using the CVS version...

So, stay tuned for the next public GtkHTML release, which will provide
this feature.

Sorry about the confusion.

--
Ettore