Re: [Evolution] invisible mail in mbox ?

On mar, 05 sep 2000 11:52:25 Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
I have some mail in mbox which doesn't show in evolution. How can I see it
without doin a 'vi mbox' ? I tried killing evolution, removing mbox.ibex
and
mbox-ev-summary, restarting evolution (to make it rebuild the summary), but
they are
still invisible.

Can you send us the relevant part of your mailbox?

OK, I've more info on the bug: when I switch off the threaded view, the
previously invisible mails appear. Here is an extract of my mbox, the first mail was
visible and the second invisible in threaded view, they were exactely like this in
the mbox file, I just erased all previous and next mails with vi.

Hope this helps,

        Xav