Re: [Evolution] Newsgroups question.

Yura Kovalenko wrote:

Hello.
Tell me please, how can I subscribe to newgroups?
I somehow got two newgroups "preinstalled" when I installed Evolution,
but now I want to add more and it doesn't seem like it' possible now.

It's not possible from within the UI now.  If you add the newsgroups to
your .newsrc they will be visible when you start up evolution, though.

look at the file ~/.newsrc-<newsserver>.  for each group that you see in
the evolution UI you'll see a line like:

news.group: 1-10,11,26-30

or something (news.group is what you'd see in the UI.)

add a line like:

group.you.want.to.add:

there (the colon is important.)

Chris