Re: [Evolution] Fonts are too small.

 Just a little complaint from me :)
Font's in message preview are too small.
Some kind of Times New Roman number 8.
Barely can read.

This is strange, the default font is 12 points. (At some point, GtkHTML
even had a 14 point default.)

You can also tweak the font size by using the GtkHTML configuration
applet in the Control Center...

 Hmm, thanks, this si a nice trick, except that I can't figure it out.
In Control Center there is a new applet called HTML Editor - right?
And I can configure Keybindings there, right?
Nothing more than that! No Fonts. At least, I don't see anything about
fonts.

 Anyideas?

Thanks!