[Evolution] Minor Useability Bugs

Hello all!  I was finally able to make time to play around with
Evolution a bit and I'm very impressed so far.  A couple of useability
problems I noticed:

When creating Mail Filters, it's possible to create a new filter without
specifying a name!  I don't know if the filter works anyway, but it is a
bit confusing to have a blank space in your filter list, especially if
it's your only filter.

Also I've noticed that TAB doesn't seem to work for changing fields in
the Compose window. ;)

Great work everyone!

Jared