Re: [Evolution] HTML problems

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ettore Perazzoli [mailto:ettore helixcode com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 7:22 PM
To: Darryl Allen
Cc: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] HTML problems

Hey Guys,
First of all, Evolution is looking great!  I am however
having a problem
with some of the HTML tagging.  I get quite a bit of e-mail
from places like
X-Drive and MP3  The images aren't showing up, only boxes
where they are
supposed to be.  I am using the RPMs from the Evolution
Preview site, ver
0.4.1, and I am having the same problem on 2 seperate
machines.  Both are
RH6.2 boxes.  Is something misconfigured???

Probably the images are not included with the message, but should be
downloaded from a site on the Internet. Evolution doesn't
download those
(yet).

My understanding was that it wasn't going to download components from the
internet, at least not by default.  It should certainly NEVER run scripts in
HTML emails, right?
        Greg

Please NEVER download components from the net.
I don't want spam phoning home.

Dennis