Re: [Evolution] HTML problems

Hey Guys,
First of all, Evolution is looking great!  I am however having a problem
with some of the HTML tagging.  I get quite a bit of e-mail from places like
X-Drive and MP3  The images aren't showing up, only boxes where they are
supposed to be.  I am using the RPMs from the Evolution Preview site, ver
0.4.1, and I am having the same problem on 2 seperate machines.  Both are
RH6.2 boxes.  Is something misconfigured???

Probably the images are not included with the message, but should be
downloaded from a site on the Internet. Evolution doesn't download those
(yet).

--
Ettore