[Evolution] Yet another feature request.

The itch that Evolution scratches for me is it's multiple
account/identity feature. I've needed something like this for years!

What I'd like though, is to be able to choose an identity when composing
a message. You can change identities now, but that doesn't change the
sig for that identity. Keeping track of which identity is being used in
any given thread would be a bonus as well.

Is this too outlandish? Have I missed something obvious?

--
Rob Kearey
President, Queensland University Musical Society