Re: [Evolution] Problems with helix install of evolution.

I had the same problem on Mandrake 7.1. I went to rpmfind.net and grabbed
all the rpms that were required.

Ujwal

Try using helix-update again and see if that helps. You probably just
missed a few updates (maybe they were pushed shortly after you updated?)

Anyways, it seems as though you don't have a late enough version for
each of those.

(someone else had the same problem and this seemed to fix it)

Jeff

Hello.  When trying to install evolution via the installer I get the
errors that libgnomeprint11 and libgal.so.1 are needed.

These don't seem to be provided by the packages, also I gnomeprint 0.20,

is there a later version?

What distribution are you running?

Redhat 6.1, all helix gnome updates as of last thursday...