Re: [Evolution] thumbnail generation fails

I'm not sure why it crashes, but this is because jpegs seem to lose some bytes
when attached with Evolution (finally someone else sees this problem, so it's not
just a figment of my imagination).

I don't know why it crashes though, it should be able to handle this situation okay.

iain
The evolution-mail component crashes everytime I try to preview a
message with images attached. The error on the console is "Too few
scanlines returned". Any ideas? I've got a pretty much stock RH7 system.

Dave