[Evolution] Unread suggestion.

Hi There.

One of my pet peaves in Evolution is playing the "scroll game" in
threaded mode to work out where my new emails are.

Would it be difficult (or impossible?) to do one of the two following
things:

1.  Have a "next unread" button, to jump to the next unread email?
2.  Have a "hide read messages" button.  Possibly, under this, show only
those threads with unread messages.

This affects me a lot, since I like keeping all my emails, and while I
could simply filter all old emails away, this seems to make more sense.

However, take this from whence it comes:  I'm a C/C++ non-programmer, so
I can't implement it, and as such I can't scratch my own Open Source
itches ;-)

--
:: Mephistopheles ::

Bradley Shuttleworth

Bond:           "Do you expect me to talk?"
Villain:        "No, Mr. Bond.  I expect you to die."
        Goldfinger