[Evolution] Building preview 7

Hi,

I just downloaded all of the source and gal complained about needing
libglade >= 0.13.  No problem, I downloaded that and tried to build it and
it's blowing up on gnome_control_new (line 52).  I'm currently in the
process of rebuilding bonobo 0.23 and hoping this will fix it, otherwise
I'll have to drop back to 0.17 for libglade then rebuild 0.23.

I mentioned this because it may be a point of failure the developers may be
interested in.

Cheers,

Sheldon.