Re: [Evolution] Strange error on getting mail

Hi There.

Whenever i try and get mail w/ 0.6 i get this error:

Error while 'Fetching email from pop://aclater nhqntex01 nextel com':
Failed to perform regex search on message body: Invalid preceding
regular expression

Let me guess:  you have mail filters up that try to move mailing lists like
[evolution] to their own folder? :-)  I had the same problem:

These appear to now have been made REGEX expressions, so you need to \escape
the offending characters.  This worked for me ...

--
Adam Clater
DEV OPS