Re: [Evolution] one request or two
- From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc cu-portland edu>
- To: Aaron Weber <aaron helixcode com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] one request or two
- Date: 26 Oct 2000 01:35:02 +0800
Feature requests can come right here, and we'll have a look at them.
Thanks for your input! We'll certainly take it into consideration. #1
will probably become an option in the near future, 2 should be available
Bugzilla is another option for feature requests, right?
by the next release, and 3 is something we'll have to consider.
No, this is a bug. see http://bugs.gnome.org/db/28/28797.html
BTW, since we're not supposed to be using bugs.gnome.org for evolution
anymore, can it be fixed so that there isn't an option to put evolution
bugs there? I'm not entirely sure why nobody can use bugs.gnome.org.
"Charles R. Tersteeg" wrote:
1. I'd like evolution to not say "There is no new mail at pop://whatnot mail server com "
2. I'd like evolution to check for mail say every 10 mins? or am I asking too much?
3. a side note: new mail is downloaded and first message is marked as read even though I have not read
it or even looked in the folder where the filter put it.
] [Thread Prev