Re: [Evolution] one request or two

"Charles R. Tersteeg" wrote:

1.  I'd like evolution to not say "There is no new mail at pop://whatnot mail server com "

Or just say it in the status bar, and not block the other flows of the
program by it.

2.  I'd like evolution to check for mail say every 10 mins?  or am I asking too much?

It would be nice to make this configurable to X minutes.

3.  a side note:  new mail is downloaded and first message is marked as read even though I have not read it
or even looked in the folder where the filter put it.

GOOD POINT!  I keep losing mail because of this one.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

p.s. where do i send feature requests?