Re: [Evolution] More info on Shortcut problem + filtering

Also, something strange happened to mail filtering.  I had a rule for
"[Evolution" and because of that rule, I wasn't able get mail from my
one pop source.  I got an error about an unmatched [ or [^.  Now, I'm
assuming from this message that it means I could do regexps in the mail
filter, but what about just plain text?

Sigh. That's a bug. There were supposed to be separate plain text and
regexp match rules.

But hitting the delete key marks a message as deleted and skips to
some non-random place.

It's supposed to jump to the next non-deleted message in the list...

-- Dan