Re: [Evolution] Evo .7 and HTML E-Mails

When someone sends me an email based on html, I get the text all
right but no graphics. Any ideas?

Evolution doesn't load graphics off the web into mail messages by
default, because spammers can use that to validate email addresses. At
some point there will be a command to load the images (and perhaps
options such as "autoload images in messages from people in my
contacts db"), but it's not there yet.

Also what happened to the live spell checking when composing a
message?

Seems that there might be a problem with the shipped gtkhtml
package... stay tuned.

-- Dan