[Evolution] vfolder bug report / feature request

Hi,

I'm using evolution 0.5.1, compiled by myself.

I think the following is a bug in the implementation of vfolders.

I want to use some vfolders (A) for grouping several mail boxes.
Then I refer to these volders (A) with other vfolders (B) which have different filters. This chaining does not work.

Request for features:

It is not possible to delete a mail from a vfolder. I think this possibility would be nice.

What do you think about being able to automatically delete mails in a mail box with are older than a specified date. This can be used to automatically limit the age of mails e.g. in a mailing list like this one. This could be implemented as a feature of the mail box oder better as a feature of mail filters (or virtual mail filters). When using mail filters for this feature, we need to have an idea when to check.

Is it possible to see the whole  header (path where the mail was sent) of a mail inside of evolution?

Heinz-Josef Claes
hjclaes web de