Re: [Evolution] Evolution preview

Thanks Mike,

I already have the updated version of helix-update installed. It works
fine for getting helix-gnome updated, but fails when I select the
evolution-preview mirror. Very strange - maybe it'll work when a new
version of Evolution is available. I guess 0.5.1 is still the latest rpm
version?

Jeff (only a stone's throw from Weston, in Bristol)