From: Benjy Thomas [mailto:benjy indiansprings org]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 12:02 AM
To: Miles Lane
Cc: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: suggestion

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:13:44 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:

If there is ever going to be a situation which justifies a dialog
with
a talking paperclip, this is it. :)

I trust you were joking with this suggestion.  But just
in case you aren't:

Yes, I was joking. Talking paperclip: "I see that you intended to attach
something. Which file did you intend to attach?" *attachment* dialog;
*paperclip*, get it. Oh, nevermind. It really was not that funny to
begin
with.

-benjy