[Evolution] Intent?

It looks like Evolution is meant to be an Outlook lookalike/workalike.
I've seen some stuff like vfolders that differentiate Evolution from
outlook, but will there be other differences?

Message navigation, threading support, filter support are sorely lacking
in Outlook, and I would hate to see these deficiencies replicated here:

I've used Forte Agent in Windows for my personal email since it was in
beta (circa 1995). Agent, as a program, offers great mail navigation via
mouse or keyboard (I never need to touch the mouse when reading email),
powerful filtering support (regular expressions, simple filtering,
content filtering, apply filters on-demand), and excellent threading
support.

A feature that seems mislabeled appears in the filtering function in
Evolution. When creating a filter, one of the options is "Copy to
folder". However, this option is really "Move to folder". Outlook
supports both move-to and copy-to. This should be clarified.

This looks like a promising application, and would go a large step
toward allowing me to use Linux full-time at work. Connectivity to an
Exchange server clenches the deal. I'm looking forward to seeing the
final result offered by Helixcode!

Loyd