Re: [Evolution] courier imap sort-of-fix

Dan Winship <danw helixcode com> writes:

Does this patch work for you? If so, I'm going to apply it to the 0.6
branch, but not the mainline, since this will be fixed differently
(and without needing access to CamelImapStore internals) by 0.7.

  Current CVS doesn't actually build for me, but this should work - I
tried doing this earlier, except i used CAMEL_IMAP_STORE() instead of
just casting it, which bombed terribly. I'm sure it will work,
provided the simple cast to (CamelImapStore *) works.

m.