[Evolution] buzilla bug reports?

I've submitted a few bug reports and feature requests (727-9) to
buzilla.helixcode.com on Monday.  Is this is propper place for this kind
of stuff, or would the mailing list be better?

As of yet, no one has changed the status from "New" to anything.

I'm thinking about upgrading my system from Redhat 6.1 to 6.2 to see if
that will fix some of the evolution-calendar problems I've been having,
but I guess we'll see.  I just don't want RedHat to touch my X 4.0.1
(non-rpm) :-(

Has anyone else had calendar problems (like never being able to save
anything, or always getting an error on the start of calendar?)  I would
like to know anything you have got to say about it.

Thanks for listening,
Seer

--
Seer
Snively                                            seer northcoast com