[Evolution] 0.6 whishlist

Hi,

I haven't checked the CVS version - so some of these bugs/features may have
been fixed, but here is the list of bugs annoying me during my daily work with
Evo:

- random crashes when using the address book - now I can't even use it, it
crashes instantly.
- non-ASCII encodings handling in mails and address book.
- unability to see the text-source of a mail (i.e. the mail as stored in the
mbox).
- no progress bar when retrieving mails (when I receive really big mails behind
my slow modem, I like to know what's left)

There are other minor things, but these ones I'd really like to have in 0.6

Oh, and btw, a cool feature (for us slow-modem-users) would be a mean in the
pop3 retriever to say "if a mail on the server is bigger than Xmegs, just read the
size/subject/sender and allow me to delete it without reading it" to avoid
receiving the same big mpegs/.exe twice. I pay my connection time.

Xav