[Evolution] suggestion: remembering place in folder

I find it frusterating that Evolution forgets where I am in my folders
between sessions. I like having my folders sorted newest last.
The first problem is that Evolution seems to remember my sort order but
not show the associated arrow on the date column title untill I've
explicitly clicked it.
Second, Evolution forgets where I am in the folder so I always have to
scroll down to the bottom of the folder each time I change folders.

It would be good if Evolution remembered all these things even between
sessions.

--Ben

PS
I've got a running list of suggestions. Should I send them individually
or as a list?