[Evolution] 8bit char. in evolution

Hi!

I just installed Evolution 0.5.1... this program is fast and pretty
stable for a preview release!
Now, I am using it for one of my e-mail adsress that get lot of mail.

There is only one little problem that I have with it so far...
It has some problems to work with 8bits characters... it does not
display correctly or I can not enter characters that take two different
keys (like ` and a... Evolution display it as `a).

I think this is a problem with gtkhtml (gtkhtml-0.6.1-0mdk_helix_1
installed on my system)... am I right? or there is something wrong in
Evolution?