Re: [Evolution] Missing Debs?

Hi there...

Can anyone explain what happened to the evolution debs?
I've switched to using a great little mail client out of japan called sylpheed. Hopefully the evo debs come
back so I can reuse them.

I know evolution is still available in .deb format on
spidermonkey.helixcode.com
in /helix/evolution/distributions/Debian.  I don't think they're apt-get
-able, or
maybe I just don't knwo the correct apt.conf line, but the files are
there.  Download them
and dpkg will work.

If you want to get them into a apt-get -able state (e.g. to mirror them
for others)
you need to do a short replace on the Packages.gz line.

But just downloading them will work for an individual installation.

-=Jayson=-