Re: [Evolution] bug database questions

I'd like to start helping keep the bugs database in-line.  I've noticed that
there are at least a few bugs left from 0.3 or so.  Has anybody followed up
with the original submitter to ask if they can reproduce the bugs with newer
versions?  Assuming that I can't reproduce the bug on my system, how old
should it be before I check with the original poster to see if they can
still break it?

Ettore et al. have been closing some of the older bug reports in
bugs.helixcode.com, especially the "it crashes" reports that are
difficult to correlate with specific bugs in the code.  Generally, the
original reporters are asked to resubmit the bugs if they can still
repeat them.

I've been working for the last several weeks on cleaning up
bugs.helixcode.com.  There's a really big control message in the works.

-Mark Gordon